Sunday, September 16, 2012

James the Preacher

James “The Preacher” Lyman aka exposingthecults aka falsegospelmocker Thinks Women Should Stay At Home And Clean And Children Shouldn’t Go To School,He Hates Gays,Goth,Blacks,Latinos,Etc.
WATCH THE VIDEO ABOVE & SEE WHAT I MEAN.
This man is a fucking joke! Thinking women should have NO rights whatsoever? That it’s a sin for us to work or get a decent education? WE our Americans too! I hope someone blows ya fucking head off for being such an uneducated fuck. YOU are useless to the American people, you have no job, you abuse the wife & 6 kids, you eat cats live in a RV in Florida & spew such untrue psychotic garbage. You say us women aren’t allowed to have opinions or let OUR voices be heard. Oh & not ALL women with short hair are dykes. Not all goth people are horrible. We can vote, we can be independent, we don’t need no god damn man! & abortion isn’t murder, it’s a choice & we should be allowed to do whatever we want with our bodies, I for one would defiantly get an abortion if it was a rape baby & if you say it’s a sin then I suppose I will be going to hell on a greased rail & do I give 2 shits? NO! Cause no one tells me what the fuck to do, I am my own person & if that makes me a bad person than boo fucking hoo! James, you are about as bad if not worse than them inbred freaks who run westboro baptist church. In fact, you & Fred Phelps would make such an adorable couple. :) I mean you are anti gay & think everything in life’s a SIN! Ugh & don’t even get me started on the Phelps family, they are SCUM! saying our soldiers are going to hell? seriously Fred? & the dead ones are already in hell? FUCK YOU! my grandfather was a good man & I swear if I ever see any of you picketing the burial site for OUR military men & women I will happily throw my own shit at you for being so god damn ignorant. If you people HATE America than GET THE FUCK OUT!!!!! No one wants you here anyways so please by all means do us a favor & go already. I’m independent. somewhat educated, I have short hair, I am goth/punk I think for myself, I am bi sexual, & I don’t need no man to make me feel complete so take that false Gospel garbage you keep on preaching about & shove it up your smelly tight asshole!

Here is some info for you Mr. fake Preacher.
Mary conceived from immaculate conception….OR…she banged the neighbor&then told her hubby that god had sent an angel….OR If Mary was a daughter of God..and if Jesus called us his brothers&sisters…does that make God & Mary Lannisters? Also I’m no atheist, Try agnostic..& after that,try not being so single minded.Others have thoughts too, prick!

https://www.facebook.com/jamesthepreacher
http://www.religimania.com/2010/12/james-preacher-lyman-hates-america.html
http://www.youtube.com/user/falsegospelmocker/videos?sort=dd&flow=grid&view=0&page=1

No comments:

Post a Comment